Apitherapy Case Study
Apitherapy is an online vendor of Royal Jelly, bee pollen, Propolis, Apimist, homeopathic and nutritional products, sourced naturally from natural products produced by bees.
Having enjoyed great success in the UK market, Apitherapy decided that the German marketplace could hold more opportunities for business development and company growth. The time was right to create an international online presence by translating part of their e-commerce website into German using Web-Translations’ SAL service, which allowed Apitherapy to test the market before getting the whole site translated. Their aim was to drive business growth by localizing the key areas of the website and advertising their products in this major European market.
With the help of Web-Translations, the German Apitherapy website was successfully launched within weeks and included an OS commerce application and a capacity to handle international credit card transactions using World Pay. Web-Translations offered a dedicated Technical Project Manager to ensure this was implemented and tested to Apitherapy’s satisfaction, ensuring customers could order as soon as the site went live!
- To provide an end-to-end solution for Apitherapy’s language and online marketing needs
- To win new business for Apitherapy in the German marketplace
- To ensure that German customers could buy as easily as their UK based counterparts
- To generate awareness of Apitherapy’s products in the German market
- Web-Translations’ translation and localization services to create a website for the German market
- Dedicated Technical Project Manager to ensure testing, integration and translation quality to meet the customer’s requirements
- Research to determine the most appropriate online payment gateway which supports German card transactions
- European SEO to boost Apitherapy’s profile in the German market
- Dedicated translation team and dedicated Project Manager to enable rapid and effective turnaround of additional translation requirements on an ad hoc basis
- Integration with World Pay’s online payment gateway