Incorporated in 2003, Web-Translations works with freelance translators and developers worldwide to provide comprehensive B2B translation and localisation services. Based in Leeds (LS1), West Yorkshire, Web-Translations has established a credible customer base and won awards for both web technology and language translation.
Who We Are Looking For
Web Translations is looking for a Sales Executive who will bring new business to the Company and develop our base of existing clients.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities, initially based on existing leads.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and the Company.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals aligned to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate and elaborate the pricing for the offered solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion by presenting an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services when relevant, and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with Project Managers to meet the customer’s needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry meetings, such as events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales by working collaboratively with other members of staff.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports to the Operations Director.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s internal CRM.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the Company’s people and capabilities in order to better explain the Company´s expertise and comparative advantage.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose in order to continually enhance the company’s performance.
The ideal candidate would have an interest in languages/translation and an understanding of how the internet/websites work and understand what the Company´s situation is within the market.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident phone manner.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- To have a good capability to network.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Results driven.
- Multicultural awareness as they would be dealing with clients from around the world.
- Awareness of online marketing strategies and knowledge of how websites are structured would be beneficial.
We Can Offer You
A full 2-week induction begins your 3-month supported training programme, where you’ll get a thorough grounding in all aspects of the business and benefit from the experience of our talented team.
You will have an extensive toolkit and support team to help you achieve at the highest level.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV with a covering email telling us why you’re the one we’re looking for to Jennifer Rodgers: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the UK. No Agencies Please.