- The Team
Formed in September 2000. Founder and CEO, Daniel Rajkumar, envisioned that while the web had started out predominantly in English, it was only a matter of time before non-English content would catch up - on the understanding that, while computers connect the Internet, language that connects people. He was right.
The Web-Translations team...
...is packed with dedication, motivation, qualifications, expertise and a great attitude to life and work!
- Daniel Rajkumar - CEO
- Jennifer Rodgers - Production Executive
- Cassandra Oliver - Marketing Executive
- Malcolm South - Project Coordinator
- Dominic McGrath - Project Coordinator
- Fiona Henderson - Project Coordinator
- Andrew Carter - Sales Manager
- Sunita Persad - Sales Executive
- Vince Maltese - New Business Consultant
- Mariana Y. Mihaylova - HR Manager
- Petar Dzhambazov - Senior PHP Developer
- Simeon Uzunov - CSS Designer
- Ignacio de Pablo - Operations Manager in Spain
Congratulations! Whether you know it or not, the multi-billion dollar translation industry is a rapidly expanding.
Want to work in a fast paced dynamic environment? Be part of our focused team, work with prestigious clients, and achieve with a career development plan.
We are actively recruiting motivated, intelligent and dedicated people to share our ambition and drive to be the number one translation provider.
7 Reasons to invest:
- 90% annual growth on previous year
- 75% average annual growth rate
- Strong, repeatable business model
- Unique position in the industry
- Strong reputation & client portfolio
- Groundbreaking translation technology
- Fast growing industry
First time investors welcome
Web-Translations is a private company, with 50,000 shares available, each at £100, with a pre-determined buy-back schedule. To receive a portfolio contact us...