revenue from online sales
Open source CMS
conversion rate increase
South African Airways wanted to implement a multilingual content management system and localise their website into 6 languages.
Web-Translations provided a full localisation service for the website in French, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese for Latin America, and Simplified & Traditional Chinese; and configured the content management system for the new multilingual site.
The site has also been localised into Japanese, achieving an increase of 13% to the conversion rate.
- Choose a CMS to meet SA Airways’ needs and be compatible with foreign languages
- Maintain the SA Airways brand across different languages and cultures
- Provide a method for updating the multilingual site with new content
- Used an open source CMS that can be configured to suit precise needs
- Put together an in-house team of developers with experience in this field
- Put together a team of expert professional translators
- Accepts updates direct from the SA Airways server using our translation API, combined with Click4Translation.
- Tested user Interface to ensure a seamless user experience
- There is a CMS that can adapt and grow with SA Airways’ needs
- Maintained a uniform feel across different language versions of the website
- Increased sales for SA Airways in these target countries
Within a couple of weeks of our multilingual site launch, we achieved our highest revenue ever from online sales!
- Benjamin Schubert, eCommerce Project Manager