The World Bank is an internationally owned financial development organisation with the aim of fighting poverty worldwide. We became a preferred supplier at the end of 2010.
The World Bank was hosting a conference in Jordan, and needed the presentations being delivered by various experts to be available to the multinational audience of delegates in both Arabic and English.
- Specialised financial, legal and technical terminology
- Tight deadlines for time-sensitive texts
- Dedicated Projects team, with experience of handling multilingual projects
- Expert translators with specific subject experience
- Delegates from both Arabic and English backgrounds were able to participate fully in the event.
- The World Bank saves time, money and resources by outsourcing its translation requirements
The service I've received has been very good. I would definitely use Web-Translations again.
- MIchelle Kalinski, World Bank Institute