Join Web-Translations and a host of other international business experts at the betterbusiness Going Global Workshop, next Wednesday (9th March) at Lacon House, London.
This event will focus on how to take your business global. With growing populations across the globe and the rise of the developing nations, can your business afford to miss out on these lucrative markets?
Have you got the tools you need to ‘Go Global’ and succeed? How do you adapt your business model for international markets? Which laws and regulations will affect you when exporting your product?
If you want the answer to any of these questions then this is the event for you. The programme of speakers is as follows:
- Daniel Rajkumar, founder and Managing Director of Web-Translations – ‘Using your website to test new & emerging markets’
- Lord Green, UK Trade & Investment – ‘The importance of growing your business through exporting’
- Julie Meyer, CEO of Ariadne Capital and BBC Online Dragon
- Emma Jones, Founder of Enterprise Nation and best selling author of ‘Going Global: How to take your business to the world’
- Neal Gandhi, CEO of Quickstart Global and nominee for the Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 at the National Business Awards. – Quickstart Global provides companies with the ability to implement sales, operations, and supply chain managementstrategies around the world.
- Guy Heath, Head of Intellectual Property at Nabarro LLP – ‘Protecting and exploiting your brands and technology internationally’
We look forward to seeing you there.
2 March 2011 10:19