Became regular client
The Zoological Society of London (London Zoo) welcomes visitors from all over the world every year.
The web team wanted to provide more comprehensive information to their international visitors in a format that was easy for them to update and maintain.
- Selecting relevant content for translation
- Choosing the languages to prioritise
- Keeping the localised content up to date
- Experienced Project Managers to advise ZSL on the best option
- Microsite localisation allowed ZSL to localise key information in 5 languages for a minimum investment
- Regular work is undertaken to update seasonal information such as pricing, changing exhibits, etc
- International visitors can access key information before they arrive in the UK
- Additional content has since been added to the localised pages
- ZSL benefits from extra web traffic, thanks to an up-to-date multilingual site
- Other languages can easily be added later
I was impressed by the way they talked me through what was best for us, and how their service could help us meet our objectives.
- Paul Hutton, Web Editor